5 – 10 years of experience | BA/BS required; MBA desirable | US (CA, Bay area)
As a senior marketing manager, you will be working on messaging, outbound communication, developing and managing digital marketing campaigns, content creation and brand strategy.
- Create outbound messaging and communication to promote the Kyvos Insights brand
- Create & execute on a multi-channel program including website content, marketing collateral, social media, trade shows, webinars, blogs etc.
- Create an Industry leading brand for Kyvos Insights
- Build brand awareness & establish thought leadership in the market place including end-users, partners, media, and analysts
- Represent Kyvos Insights to internal and external stakeholders.
- Create and execute on marketing programs to generate qualified leads for Kyvos Insights
- Work with partners on joint marketing campaigns, sales training, webinars and collateral
- Enable sales with effective tools to accelerate the sales cycle
- Lead and/or collaborate with sales, marketing and product teams
- Creative thinking to create ideas, designs, approaches to convey messaging in the most effective and engaging way
- Understanding of the Big Data ecosystem of products, technologies, players, trends, customers, use-cases
- Knowledge of BI and DW space is desirable
- Working closely with team-mates, other internal stakeholders, and third parties to create presentations, graphics, collaterals, web content and other artifacts.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High Impact, High visibility role