6+ Years | BS/MS in Computer science or related | USA
Kyvos is the only BI Acceleration tool for the Cloud, powered by OLAP, that effortlessly combines scale, acceleration & analytics into a single platform. Our customers leverage Kyvos to analyze millions of products across millions of customers across various geographies over multiple years in seconds.
At Kyvos, we have fun working on technologies that break the boundaries of traditional analytical solutions by delivering instantaneous results on massive amounts of data with our simple, interactive and SMART OLAPâ„˘ Platform. If you are someone who enjoys challenges, doesnâ€™t accept the limitations of existing approaches, and is looking to work on cutting-edge technologies, get in touch with us now.
- Lead Kyvos technical sales efforts by creating champions and becoming a trusted adviser to the prospects/customers.
- Build strong relationships at all levels (Executives to , Tech Managers to , BI users) with prospects/customers.
- Clearly communicate how Kyvos will solve challenges and add value for prospects/customers current and /or future data architecture.
- Co-create with a prospective customer, a business use case scope and success criteria that would best fit Kyvos.
- Lead multiple proof-of-concept projects simultaneously.
- Guide customers in best practices in building a scalable and performant analytics platform.
- 6+ years of pre-sales experience selling to enterprise customers with excellent communication skills and a strong understanding of BI, OLAP and cloud technologies.
- OLAP and Data warehousing experience. Experience with SSAS, Essbase, Teradata, Netezza, Snowflake, Synapse or other data warehouses would be a plus.
- Strong understanding of cloud ecosystem architectures (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Experience with data analytics at large scale. Experience with Cloud architectures is a plus.
- Linux experience (Experience with Perl, Python is a plus).
- Good understanding of BI tools like Tableau, MicroStrategy, PowerBI, Excel, Looker, among others.
- Quickly and clearly articulate the value of a product and the challenges it solves through product demos, with the ability to personalize them for every prospect.
- Demonstrated success It would be phenomenal if you have worked working in multiple industry verticals and understand data models for one or more verticals like Healthcare, Retail, Financial, Telecom or Media.
- Guide the design of OLAP cube and business dashboards. It would be great if you have hands-on experience in requirement analysis, development or review process.