6â€“10 Years | US (Multiple Locations)
As a Pre-Sales Engineer, you will be one of the first people to engage with the customer and identify customer challenges that can be solved by Kyvos. You will have excellent communication skills and should be able to function as a customerâ€™s advisor.
- 6+ years of pre-sales experience selling to enterprise customers.
- OLAP and Data warehousing experience (Experience with Teradata or Netezza would be a plus).
- Strong understanding of the Hadoop ecosystem architecture.
- Linux experience (Experience with Perl, Python, Pig is a plus).
- Good understanding of traditional and new BI tools like SSRS, MS SSAS, MicroStrategy, Tableau, Platfora, among others.
- Very articulate with product demos, with the ability to personalize them for every prospect.
- Able to guide prospects through proof-of-concept deployments and help them build a scalable Big Data Analytics platform.
- It would be phenomenal if you have worked in multiple industry verticals and understand data models for one or more verticals like Healthcare, Retail, Financial, Telecom or Media.
- Ability to guide the design of OLAP cube and dashboards. It would be great if you have hands-on experience, but not necessary.
Be available to travel extensively.