BI/DW, Enterprise Data Modelling, OLAP, Hadoop | 12+ Years | BE / B.Tech / MCA / MS â€“ IT / CS | US
As a Solution Architect, you will engage with enterprise customers to help them design and build analytics solutions using our cutting edge technology. You will be responsible for ensuring the success of customer engagements from proof-of-concept to production deployment.
- 12+ years of experience designing and implementing enterprise data warehousing and analytics solutions. Having worked on multi-terabyte sized data warehouse is a plus.
- Experience in enterprise data modeling including OLAP and dimensional modeling.
- Experience with the Hadoop ecosystem and related stack â€“ HDFS, MR, Yarn, Hive, PIG, Spark, Impala etc.
- Must have played the role of a BI/DW solution architect for large projects.
- Good understanding of traditional and new BI tools like SSRS, MS SSAS, MicroStrategy, Tableau, Platfora, among others.
- Able to guide prospects through proof-of-concept deployments and help them build a scalable Big Data Analytics platform.
- Experience working with Linux and Perl/Python would be a plus.
- Superb communication skills for connecting and conversing with enterprise decision makers.
- Be frontend person of worldâ€™s most scalable OLAP product company – Kyvos Insights
- Interact with senior most technical and business people of large enterprises to understand their big data strategy and their problem statements in that area.
- Create, present, align customer with and implement solutions around Kyvos product for the most challenging enterprise BI/DW problems.
- Be the Go-To person for prospects regarding technical issues during POC stage.
- Be instrumental in reading the pulse of big data market and defining the roadmap of the product.
- Lead few small but highly efficient teams of solution architects and sales engineers.