Kyvos Insights to Host Webinar Showcasing Capabilities of Kyvos 4.0
Attendees Will Learn How Kyvos 4.0 Ushers in a New Era of Speed and Scale for Business Intelligence on Big Data
LOS GATOS, Calif. – August 29, 2017 – Kyvos Insights, a big data analytics company, today announced it will host the webinar “Kyvos 4.0 Delivering the Fastest Enterprise-ready BI on Big Data,” on Thursday, September 7, 2017 at 9:00 a.m. Pacific time. Presented by Ajay Anand, vice president of products at Kyvos Insights, the webinar will explore how new, breakthrough innovations in Kyvos 4.0 fundamentally transform how enterprises benefit from interactive, self-service business intelligence (BI) on big data.
With Kyvos, organizations can construct a BI Consumption Layer to easily create, manage and store massively scalablecubes and run low latency queries with instant response times for previously unachievable levels of interactive performance and analysis. In the webinar, Anand will discuss new capabilities in the solution, as well as real-worlduse cases and initial deployments of Kyvos 4.0 at Fortune 500 firms. Some of the many, transformative advancements attendees will learn of include:
- A scale-out architecture that solves the concurrent access issues that have long plagued SQL and Hadoop solutions: Kyvos 4.0 empowers thousands of concurrent users across the enterprise to gain actionable insights from big data simultaneously without a degradation in response times.
- Enhanced support for BI tools with SQL and MDX: Kyvos 4.0 supports MDX and SQL APIs and integrates seamlessly with myriad BI visualization tools, including IBM Cognos, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power BI, MicroStrategy, Qlik, SAP Business Objects and Tableau to deliver instant response times.
- The ability to create data cubes of nearly limitless scalability and performance: Kyvos continues to deliver enhancements and optimizations to deal with ever-increasing data sizes at customer deployments, including the capability to conduct exact, distinct counts on cardinality in the billions. Current use cases include datasets with hundreds of billions of rows, hundreds of dimensions and measures, and cubes larger than 20 terabytes.
- Support for elastic deployments: Kyvos’ query servers can be resized with ease to optimize the usage of cluster resources in on-premise deployments and in the cloud via Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform and Microsoft Azure.
- Ironclad security: Kyvos integrates seamlessly with security frameworks and provides row and column level security for fine-grained access control that ensures that enterprise data is safe from internal and external threats.
“With Kyvos 4.0 we achieved a number of important milestones that empower enterprises of any size to more easily gain insights from their data that deliver a real and powerful competitive advantage,” said Anand. “The ability to support thousands of concurrent users to quickly and securely unleash the full potential of interactive, self-service BI is a huge step forward in the democratization of big data and efforts to unlock its full business value. It’s our hope that this webinar helps attendees see how their organizations can benefit from these gains.”
For more information, and to register for the webinar visit: https://www.kyvosinsights.com/webinar-kyvos-4-0-delivering-fastest-enterprise-ready-bi-big-data/.
About Kyvos Insights
Kyvos Insights is committed to unlocking the power of big data analytics with its unique “OLAP on Hadoop” technology. Backed by years of analytics expertise and a passion for big data, the company aims to revolutionize big data analytics by providing business users with the ability to visualize, explore and analyze big data interactively, working directly on Hadoop. Headquartered in Los Gatos, California, Kyvos Insights was formed by a team of veterans from Yahoo!, Impetus and Intellicus Technologies. The company has partnered with companies including Cloudera, Hortonworks, MapR and Tableau. For more information, visit a www.kyvosinsights.com or connect with us on Twitter and LinkedIn.