Kyvos is a disruptive platform that enables the world’s fastest BI at a massive scale. Our breakthrough OLAP technology lets you to query trillions of rows of data and make informed business decisions – all at lightning speed.
Integrates with BI and Data Science Tools
- Supports all major BI tools including Business Objects, Cognos, Excel, Qlik, MicroStrategy, Power BI, Spotfire and Tableau.
- You can execute SQL or MDX queries on Kyvos cubes.
- You can access Kyvos cubes from data science engines like R and Python to discover data patterns.
- Supports REST and JAVA APIs for integration with your enterprise custom applications.
Supports all Modern Data Platforms
- Works with all modern data platforms, both on-premise and on the cloud.
- Supports Cloudera, Hortonworks, MapR, as well as Apache Hadoop.
- Supports all cloud platforms including Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud.
- In cloud environments, you can scale up or down Kyvos engines for better resource utilization.
- Supports hybrid architecture.
Kyvos is designed to build and query massive cubes directly on cloud or on-premise data lake with linear scalability. We eliminate the limitations of traditional OLAP solutions and enable interactive multi-dimensional analytics on data at massive scale.
Kyvos Visualization Layer
Kyvos Visualization layer helps in connecting the dots in your data and transform it into business benefits. Our interactive and responsive interface enables you to explore all your data without limitations.
Integrates with Enterprise Security Models
- Honors your existing security models and work with modern data platforms to ensure data governance and security.
- Integrates with your enterprise authorization systems, and provides support for Ranger and Sentry.
- Connects to Kerberos, LDAP and Active Directory for Enterprise user management and authentication.
- Supports SAML based SSO APIs like Okta and SiteMinder to integrate with your existing identity management system.
- Provides granular access control with column and row level security.
- Offers user and group permissions for charts, worksheets, datasets, and cubes.