Technical Support Engineer
Hadoop, Linux Networking, Distributed Computing and BI | 2-6 Years | MCA / MS – IT&M / CS | US
As a Tech Support Engineer you will be serving as a trusted advisor to enterprise-level customers and partner closely with them. You will providing excellent customer support experience for our enterprise customers, helping us continually showcase our brilliance to our customers as you troubleshoot and resolve their technical issues meeting their business needs, both online and over the phone.
- Strong understanding and experience working with Linux.
- In depth understanding of Big Data , Hadoop and MDX Technologies: Prior experience preferred.
- Experience in Supporting US based customers.
- Good knowledge of BI tools: Prior experience preferred.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- In depth understanding of Big Data , Hadoop and MDX Technologies: Experience in administration is preferred.
- Comprehensive knowledge of BI tools: Experience in administration is preferred.
- Ascertain that customers are able to use our product easily and get the maximum value from it
- Helping customers by responding within the designated service-level agreement (SLA) period to incoming calls and chat and web-based inquiries about our offerings
- Analyzing and OS (Linux), Hadoop and BI Problems troubleshoot issues for our customers while understanding their business needs
- Providing outstanding customer service
- Resolving software installation and configuration issues
- Proactively update our customers and ensure their level of satisfaction regarding our support service
- Collaborate with other engineers and developers to develop creative solutions for our customers
- Be a Thought Leader of Big Data analytics
- Participate in case review conference calls with customers when needed
- Travel to visit customers when needed