As a Lead Solution Engineer, you will engage with enterprise customers to help them design and build analytics solutions using our cutting-edge technology. You will be responsible for ensuring the success of customer engagements from proof-of-concept to production deployment.
Join our Team
Lead Solution Engineer
8+ Years | BI/DW, Enterprise Data Modelling, OLAP, Hadoop | BE / B.Tech / MCA / MS â€“ IT / CS Location â€“ San Jose, CA
- 8+ years of experience designing and implementing enterprise data warehousing and analytics solutions. Having worked on a multi-terabyte-sized data warehouse is a plus.
- Experience in enterprise data modeling including OLAP and dimensional modeling.
- Experience with the Hadoop ecosystem and related stack â€“ HDFS, MR, Yarn, Hive, PIG, Spark, Impala, etc.
- Must have played the role of a BI/DW solution architect for large projects.
- Good understanding of traditional and new BI tools like SSRS, MS SSAS, MicroStrategy, Tableau, Platfora, among others.
- Ability to guide prospects through proof-of-concept deployments and help them build a scalable Big Data Analytics platform.
- Experience working with Linux and Perl/Python would be a plus.
- Superb communication skills for connecting and conversing with enterprise decision-makers.
- Be the frontend person of the worldâ€™s most scalable OLAP product company â€“ Kyvos Insights.
- Interact with senior-most technical and business people of large enterprises to understand their big data strategy and their problem statements in that area.
- Create, present, align customers with, and implement solutions around Kyvos products for the most challenging enterprise BI/DW problems.
- Be the go-to person for prospects regarding technical issues during the POV stage.
- Be instrumental in reading the pulse of the big data market and defining the roadmap of the product.
- Lead a few small but highly efficient teams of solution and sales engineers.