Kyvos engine forms an enterprise BI consumption layer between your Business Intelligence tools and the underlying Big Data platforms. Our user interface is separated from the data access logic, which in turn is separated from the actual data lake. We not only improve speed and scalability, but also support change and maintainability.
OLAP cubes on Big Data
Our patent-pending OLAP technology is the world’s most scalable data-processing engine. Our smart algorithms optimize the creation of distributed, multi-dimensional cubes for better performance and unlimited scalability.
- Easily scales to support hundreds of concurrent users without affecting performance.
- Query engines return the most complex queries in sub-seconds.
- Supports standard SQL and MDX queries.
- Supports high availability with active-active technology.
Drag and Drop ETL
Our full function ETL module enables data transformations ranging from data cleansing, enriching, and manipulation to implementation of custom business logic.
- Drag and drop workflow eliminates coding.
- Our data blending and processing offers over 65 built-in functions.
- We support custom user defined functions.
- Our visual designer function lets you preview data at each step to verify the transformation process.
Graphical Cube Design
Our visual interface allows you to easily make multi-dimensional cubes on Big Data with simple drag and drop.
- Supports additive and semi-additive functions
- Supports Multi-Fact, Star, Snowflake and other schema designs.
- Provision for many-to-many relationships.
- Supports calculated measures.
Powerful and Robust Cubes
We provide mechanisms to control the cube aggregation level for limitless scalability.
- Supports Map Reduce and Spark for cube building.
- Pre-aggregation of data with options to control the aggregation level.
- Automated incremental updates without manual intervention or custom coding to handle new data, replacement data, and time windowed data.
- Supports automatic data replacement.
- We provide automatic purging of old data when a cube is defined as a specific time width.
Our application can be easily managed and monitored without complex command line operations. You can provision, track, and secure the cluster while installing and configuring Kyvos.
- Track and manage your resource availability through the Activity Monitor.
- Monitor query performance, usage and health of your cluster.
- On-screen help for easy navigation and debugging.